Dog Centric Design
New for Fall/Winter 2020!
A low-profile hip pack that carries on-the-go essentials for short hikes and frontcountry pursuits with canine explorers. Dog-centric design includes features like pick-up bag storage and a designated mess pocket for treats or slimy toys.
- Low-profile and ergonomic design can be worn around the waist or over the shoulder
- Adjustable belt with side-release buckle
- Collapsible mess pocket in zippered main compartment keeps treats or a small fetch toy separate from other items
- Zippered front compartment includes key hook and space for small essentials
- Quick-grab phone pocket on back panel
- External stretch mesh pocket for pick-up bags
- External gear loops for clicker or small clip-on items
Adjustable Belt: 38 - 137cm (15-54 inches)
For best results: we recommend spraying with an odor eliminator between uses.
- Outer: 420 denier nylon ripstop
- Lining: 210 denier nylon with waterproof finish (rated at 4000 mm water column)
- Water-resistant reverse coil zipper Belt clip
- 20 mm polyester belt ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckle