- * What's NEW
- * On Sale
- * Ruffwear
- * Ruffwear Swamp Cooler Collection
- * Ruffwear Water Gear Collection
- * Ruffwear Front Range Collection
- * Ruffwear Crux Clip Collection
- * Hillsound
- * Nite Ize
- * Human Gear
- ** Reviews **
- Dog Apparel
- Dog Beds
- Dog Boots
- Dog Bowls
- Dog Collars
- Dog Harnesses
- Dog Leashes
- Dog Life Jackets
- Dog Packs
- Dog Health and Safety
- Dog Toys
Made In Canada Collection
See Sawyer Run Gift Card
Share the love of outdoor adventure with a deserving dog! Give them the gift of choice with a SEE SAWYER RUN gift card. Gift cards are delivered by email and contain...
All Season Paw Protection
Musher's Secret is a dense, barrier wax that forms a breathable bond with your dog's paws. The semi-permeable shield is absorbed into the paws, allowing perspiration to escape through the toes.
Developed in Canada for use with sledding dogs, it provides tenacious protection even in the most extreme conditions.
Protect your dog from:
- Salt and chemicals
- Ice build-up
- Sand and sandburn
- Hot pavement
- Rough terrain
Made in Canada
Safe & Natural
Made from a blend of several food-grade waxes, then refined according to special formulations, Musher's Secret is the safe, non-toxic way to protect your dog's paws.
MUSHER'S SECRET uses 100% pure natural waxes and is a blend of:
- White and Yellow Beeswax
- Carnauba Wax
- Candelilla Wax
- White & Vegetable Oils
- Vitamin E
60 g (0.13 lb)
200 g (0.44 lb)
454 g (1.0 lb)
Spread a light coating of Musher's Secret on the pads and rub in. It will absorb in minutes!
HINT: Rub a little on your hands. When it is absorbed, you will know it is absorbed into the pads as well.
For Joint Health, Energy and Vitality
CanEVA™ PETS is a pure and natural dietary supplement promoting joint health, energy and vitality in dogs (and cats). CanEVA is made from 100% natural Elk Velvet Antler – no preservatives, no colours or additives, non-GMO and sustainable. Every lot and batch is tested for purity and potency. Made in Meaford, Ontario - Support local!
- Glucosamine: A building block needed for the body to repair and make cartilage
- Chondroitin: A Protein that promotes joint cartilage growth and repair
- Collagen: The main support of skin, tendon, bone, cartilage and connective tissue
- Hyaluronic Acid: Nature’s Lubricant for skin, joints and eyes
- Omegas 3 and 6: For energy and cell repair
- Calcium, Magnesium: To maintain strong bones and teeth
- Growth Factors: Including IGF, EGF, Amino Acids to build muscle mass and strength
- Calcium: Essential for strong teeth and bones
- Selenium: Helps reduce infection and protect blood cells, heart, liver, and lungs
- Magnesium: Aids cells in restoring and releasing energy
- Potassium: A trace element that is essential for nerve and heart function
- Phosphorus: Contributes to bone and teeth growth
- 8 Essential Amino Acids: The building blocks of all tissue
Testimonial... "Increased range of motion and greater vitality has been the great majority experience of dogs taking CanEVA Pets. I highly recommend it." ~ Dr. Leo K Rosenberg, Animal Chiropractor, Rosenberg Chiropractor Clinic, Etobicoke, Ontario
CanEVA is a Canadian company established in 2005 by two Ontario elk farming families, Eric and Dale Robinson, business owners and David Harper and Barbara Wright, veterans of the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. Following David’s untimely death in 2009, the elk are now raised solely on the Robinson’s farm. In January 2014, Barbara bought the Robinson’s share of the company. The antler for the CanEVA products continues to come from the Robinson’s farm. Barbara continues the tradition of their commitment to provide a pure, safe and natural product to benefit CanEVA’s customers.
15 g Powder, includes a 1/4 gm (250 mg) plastic scoop
70 g Powder, includes a 1/4 gm (250 mg) plastic scoop
Dosing is based on weight
0 – 4.5 kg (0 – 10 lb): ½ scoop twice daily. For ease of proper dosing, capsules are not recommended for dogs or cats under 4.5 kg (10 lb)
4.5 – 22.5 kg (10 lb – 50 lb): 1 scoop twice daily OR 1 capsule twice daily
22.5 kg – 41 kg (50 – 90 lb): 2 scoops twice daily OR 2 capsules twice daily
Over 41 kg (90 lb): 3 scoops twice daily OR 3 capsules twice daily
The full daily dose can be given once a day if animal shows no signs of change in ingestion. Introduce all supplements to a pet’s diet on a gradual basis. Add to wet or dry dog or cat food or can be administered orally on a full stomach. One level scoop can be substituted for one capsule.
CAUTION: Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals as safety in these animals is not known. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals with liver or respiratory disease, clotting disorders.