Do you and your dog enjoy outdoor adventures together?
If so, enter the ADVENTURE DOG PHOTO CONTEST with you and your BFF (Best Furry Friend) for a chance to win the ADVENTURE DOG PRIZE PACK & MINI-VACATION - worth over $1000!
NOTE: The contest has ended - and winners will be announced the morning of Friday, July 5th! Woot Woot WOOF!
UPDATE... No limit on the number of entries. Show us all of your favourite photos of you and your dog!
Here's how it works:
- Post a photo on Facebook and/or Instagram of YOU AND YOUR DOG enjoying the great Canadian outdoors - a caption would be awesome!
- Tag us in the photo with BOTH hashtags #myadventuredog and #seesawyerrun
- Follow us on Instagram
P.S. Your profile must be public to be entered!
And hey - you're welcome to Like our Facebook page - and Like the contest post too! xo
The TOP ADVENTURE DOG PRIZE PACK* includes...
- 1 night stay in a pet-friendly One Bedroom Suite at the Westin Trillium House at Blue Mountain (min value $300)
- $300 Ruffwear shopping spree at SeeSawyerRun.com
- VIP Tour and Tasting at Collingwood Brewery (pet-friendly, for up to 10 people, $100 value)
- 2 hour river paddle for 2 - and your dog - with Free Spirit Tours (non-guided, $90 value)
- 1 hour dog-walk with Dogs at Blue ($40 value)
- 1.5 hour guided SUP tour for 2 with Pura Prana Flow ($100 value)
- Full service dog groom at Cuddle Cravers ($50 value)
- $50 gift card to Rusty's at Blue Restaurant
- Meet and greet with the fine folks at SeeSawyerRun.com (value... priceless :))
Honourable Mentions... 2nd and 3rd Place winners will each receive a $250 and $150 Ruffwear shopping spree, respectively, for SeeSawyerRun.com
Imagine a dog adventure getaway with your Best Furry Friend (BFF)...
- Arrive and check-in with your dog at the Westin Trillium House at Blue Mountain. Drop your bags in your room - and off you go on amazing adventures with your BFF!
- Go for a hike with your BFF along the many trails throughout Blue Mountain and enjoy the lookout at the peak.
- Visit Free Spirit Tours and emBARK on a leisurely 2 hour paddle on the Beaver or Nottawasaga River.
- Reward yourself with a brewery tour and beer tastings at Collingwood Brewery.
- Enjoy dinner on the patio with a picturesque view of Blue Mountain at Rusty's at Blue.
- Start your day off with a guided SUP tour along the shores of Georgian Bay with Pura Prana Flow - while your dog enjoys a walk with Dogs at Blue.
- As your dog may be muddy from gallavanting through trails, it’s time for a full-service dog groom at Cuddle Cravers - while you chillax and enjoy the private beach reserved for overnight guests of Blue Mountain Resort. Canoes, kayaks and stand up paddle boards are all available to rent at Blue Mountain Beach.
- After you pick up your pooch, explore the many other dog-friendly places throughout the area: stroll along Sunset Point in Collingwood, swim with your dog at the off-leash dog beach at Meaford Memorial Park, hike the Bruce Trail along the Niagara Escarpment for sweeping scenic views!
- Add another night to your stay and continue to experience the wonder and beauty of South Georgian Bay!
Be sure to snap some action shots of you and/or your dog wearing new Ruffwear gear from the shopping spree!
*NOTE: Advance booking is highly recommended and based on availability. Must be legal drinking age where required.
Contest begins May 7, 2019 and closes at 11:59pm (EST) on July 1, 2019 - Canada Day!
No purchase is necessary. This Contest is open to residents of Canada only. The winner must be 18+ to be eligible for the grand prize Top Adventure Dog Prize Pack.
One (1) grand prize winner will be selected by See Sawyer Run and notified by email or private message. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize and another winner will be picked.
Old photos are welcome but must be REPOSTED to your Facebook or Instagram feed within the time period of the contest (i.e. old photos with added tags are ineligible).
We reserve the right to publish posted and submitted photos and captions in print and online at any time, with due credit.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
Remember to use both hashtags #myadventuredog and #seesawyerrun!
GOOD LUCK everyone - and we look forward to hearing all about your 'Happy Tails!'
P.S. Here's what my entry would look like...
This is my boy Sawyer - a black lab cross. He's 7 years old but still acts like a puppy lol! He's a trooper, loves exploring, and will hike and swim all day if he could. This photo was taken after hiking to the top of The Crack in Killarney Provincial Park while on my 'solo' camping trip. A proud mama moment! xo